Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chloe's Blessing

We were able to bless Chloe this last Sunday. I was glad that the same dress we used for Bailey's blessing still fits her. :D
So here are a few pictures


The proud Parentals



Bailey was SUPER excited to take a picture!


"baby chloe" lights up her big sister's life. AS SOON as I hear Bailey in the morning, she is calling for non other than her baby sister,.. I hear


"Co-wee, where are you? I'm coming"


Then as I help her walk down the stairs all Bailey can talk about is Baby Co-wee.


It is really so sweet to know how much Bailey LOVES her little sister.


Ooh goodness, it almost brings tears to my eyes.




All the men in the circle. Left to Right: Uncle Will, Papa Chuck, Daddy and Chloe, Grandpa Robbins, Uncle Andy and Uncle Dave. We sure missed our other Uncle Dave and Uncle Dan. I don't have a picture of Chloe with Uncle Dan, but this is just for Dave(Clarke)

We sat down one night to watch a movie, and Rachel and I decided we needed some munchies, so we left the baby with Dave for a few minutes. This is what we came home to. It was so cute!


Grandma and Grandpa Robbins

Grandma Patti and Papa Chuck


Great Grandma Robbins

(Yes I know it looks like she is pooping her pants,.. this is her favorite face to make, and it never produces anything)

It was a wonderful day, with yummy food and great company. Days like this make me very grateful for the priesthood and grateful for the amazing man I married that is worthy to use it!! Peter did a great job and Chloe only screamed right after Peter blessed her to be of help to her mother,.. oh great!! ;)

7 comments:

RATCH said...

Thank you Thank you for posting these pics! We were so sad to miss it and now I feel a little better having been able to at least see some pictures :)

Melanie said...

I hope you are talking about Chloe looking like she is pooping her pants and not Grandma Robbins. I am sorry we weren't able to make it. It looks like we missed out!

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

Chloe is so darling. I can't get over how cute the picture is of her and Bailey is. What a cute big sister. We need to come down and see you guys soon. I want to see those little ladies in person!

Mel and David said...

I Love all those pictures. I am sad I wasn't there.... for the food i mean... or uh... oops

JaY Kay! I really wished I could have been there. Good thing you update your blog more than me so that I can still be a part of your life. love your guts and your little kids too.

-topeezz (kinda a fun word i am going to try to use it in daily conversation)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby. I'm sorry I couldn't have been there for the blessing, I'm sure Peter did a wonderful job.

Justin and Ashley said...

Oh wow time is really flying by. I can't believe you already blessed Chloe! She is so sweet. I am so jealous and so baby hungry!!!

Audra said...

What a cutie! Looks like everything went well. Bailey is so cute with her. Hope everything is going well! Tell your parents hi!