Monday, August 31, 2009

Now I know my ABC's, next time,.. it's your turn man!

A- Age: 23
B- Bed size: King,.. ahhhh i love my bed!! Thanks Jan and Lynn
Chore I love: umm,.. none,...?
D- Dogs name:
E- Essential start to my day: an empty bladder,.. not that it helps though,.. then kisses from my girls!!
F- Favorite color: Red prolly
G- Gold or Silver: Silver mostly
H- How many times have you been outside the USA: 4 times Europe, Argentina twice, a short drive in Canada
I- Instruments I play: Saxophone,.. i played in elementary and jr. high
J- Job Title- Mommy, Wifey,.. ie slave! JAY KAY!! I LOVE this job!!!!!!!!
K- Kid (s)- Two! Bailey-2, Chloe 2 months( wow has it been 2 months already!?)
L- Living arrangements- Still alive!?
M- Most popular dessert at my house: The best cookies in the world made by yours truly!
N- Number of times I have stayed overnight at the hospital, not counting my own birth: 4 nights when I had pancriatitus while pregnant with Bailey, 2 nights with Bailey, 2 nights with Chloe!! :)
O- Outdoor activity I have never tried, but would like to: bungee jumping!!!
P- Pet peeve: Obama, and mean stupid people in general.
Q- Quote from a movie: "you did what,.. you pooped in the fridge,.. and ate the whole wheel of cheese? I'm not even mad, that's amazing!" -Ron Burgundy, Anchorman PURE AWESOMENESS!
R- Restaurant I could eat at everyday: Cafe Rio,.. Mel,...... come home!
S- Siblings: 6, Deb, Dan, Beck(even though you don't give ME money!?), Dave, Tom, Bob
T- Time I wake-up: 8:30 or 9,.. Bailey likes to sleep in,.. she gets it from her mommy!
U- Unknown fact about me: Umm,.. Most things are known but I pee my pants all the time, and I have never had a cavity!
V- Vegetable I dislike: umm,.... Vegetables are eatible, therefore I like them all!
W- What is my dream vacation: Bora Bora
X- X-rays I've had: Do Dental ones count? None other than that,..
Y- Yummy food I make: Cinnamon Rolls,........ my mouth is now watering!
Z- Zoo favorite-Bailey's expressions while she sees her beloved "a monos" in real form.

I now tag,.. Melanie(it's an excuse to blog!), Ratch, Marci and Kara!

2 comments:

Pete said...

Slave!?! If you were a slave you would have been fed to the lions already! Hahaha. But you ARE the perfect wife and mamma!

Justin and Ashley said...

You honestly play the saxophone?!