Monday, August 24, 2009

Turnin' Back Time Tuesday

I have been trying to figure out who my girlies look like and I think I figured it out,.. well for Bailey anyway!

I kept telling people I didn't know where my girls got such big, chubby cheeks,........?

Me at 2 months

Me at 18 months(I don't necessarily see Bailey in this picture,.. but maybe!?)

Me,.. 2 1/2,.. holding my new little nephew. He is more like my little brother really. I miss him,.. he is on a mission these days.

Tee Hee,.. I tried to remake these pictures,.. it didn't really turn out like I wanted,.. but it's funny none the less!

Cute baby Peter. I think this is close to what Chloe is going to look like when she is 15 months old. I'm pretty sure she is going to have curly hair,.. it's pretty curly when it's wet, but straightens out when it's dry. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bailey is a such a gorgeous little girl! You were (are) darling, also.

RATCH said...

Oh I hope Chloe has the curls!!!

Mel and David said...

Oh I LOVED the photo walk down memory lane! Oh and I love your face!!!!!

Justin and Ashley said...

Bailey is such a cute sister!